IFIC Shohoj is a new product designed for the unbanked population of Bangladesh, in order to boost financial inclusion in the country. A minimum required opening balance combined with no paperwork hassle free and also attractive interest rates makes it the perfect account banking solution for the masses. IFIC Shohoj can also be used as a link account for IFIC Aamar Bhobishawt.
IFIC Shohoj Account Features
- Minimum account opening balance of 10tk
- Source of fund not mandatory
- Attractive Interest rates
- Very Low Maintenance fees
- SMS Alerts on transactions
- Minimum Closing Charge.
- No Cheque book will be provided, instead a Counter slip (Available at branches) will be used for deposit and withdrawal.
- Open A/C by using signature or thumb impression
- Deposit interest will be calculated on daily balance and paid monthly
- Free enrolment in digital banking
- Copy of National ID Card (Other than NID need approval of competent authority of the bank)
- 2 copy recent Passport size photograph of account holder attested by the introducer.
- Copy of NID of Nominee & 1 copy of recent Passport size photograph of nominee attested by account holder.
For Minor account:
- Photo attached Birth Certificate of account holder
- 2 copy recent passport size photograph of account holder to be attested by the Introducer.
- Copy of NID of guardian/legal guardian.
- 1 copy recent passport size photograph of Legal Guardian
অনলাইনেই IFIC Shohoj Account । সাধারণের জন্য আইএফআইসি সহজ একাউন্ট খুলে নিতে পারেন। সেজন্য নিচের লিংকে চলে যান: IFIC Shohoj Account
Account Maintain Charges and charges schedule: Download